Rawaha Estate & Builders Pvt. Ltd. | Builders in Rawalpindi

OPPORTUNITY FOR OVER SEAS INVESTOR FOR YOUR BETTER FUTURE
💎Eleven Heights 3💎
A State-of-the-art Commercial & Luxury Living Residential and Commercial Project in twin city Located Heart 💓 Of Bahria Phase 8 Near Bahria Head-office
THINK ABOUT THE FUTURE OF YOUR LOVES ONE
ONE BED ROOM FLAT
TWO BED ROOM FLAT
THREE BED ROOM FLAT
PENT HOUSE 🏠
ALL BEDROOMS FLATS COMES SAMI FURNISHED
ACE,FRIDGE,WASHING MACHINE,OWEN
Flexible 3 Years Easy Installment Plan Avail exclusive PRE-LAUNCH Offer Now ⏰LIMITED TIME OFFER⏰

Rawaha Estate & Builders Pvt. Ltd. | Builders in Rawalpindi

Investment Opportunity In “ELEVEN HEIGHTS-3”
1. With the Blessings of Almighty Allah & Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H) Rawaha Estate & Builders Pvt Ltd is Launching ” Eleven Heights-3″ on Plot No 585 Central Business District Commercial Near New Bahria Town Head Office.
2. The Building Consists of 13 Floors with Total Covered Area of 111,726 Sq Ft. 2 Commercial Floors, 9 Apartments Floor & 2 Floor Pent Houses.
3. The Total Sale Value of the Project Is (Rs 1,084,162,000 Approximately Rs 1.1 Billion).
4. The Total Cost of the Project Including Cost Of Land, Cost Of Construction, Bahria Map Possession Charges, Rebates & Marketing, Admin Expences and Appliances Fitting Charges is ( Rs 690,000,000/- Approximately Six Hundred Ninty Million Only).
4. The Net Margin/Profit of the project is (Rs 390,000,000/- Approximately Thee Hunderd & Ninty Million Only).
5. The Management of Rawaha Estate & Builders Pvt Ltd has decided to Give 30% Shares of ” Eleven Heights-3″ to the investors.
6. Against a Investment of (Rs 10,000,000 Ten Million Only ) company will give 2 % Share to the investor. And the investor will get a profit of Rs 78 to 79 Lac on his investment of Rs 10,000,000 ( One Crore Only).
7. The investment Period will be of Three Years from the date of Investment.
8. Investor will deposit 10% of the investment amount till 15th June 2020 & Remaining 90% Amount till 15th July 2020.
9. The Management of Rawaha Estate & Builders Pvt Ltd will hold 12 Schedule Meetings with the investor during the investment Period to discuss the Progress of sales & Construction.
10. The Management of Rawaha Estate & Builders Pvt Ltd Has decided to print the Name, Photograph & Profile of the investor on The Booklet of “Eleven Heights-3″ Section ” Key Partners”.
11. We are pleased to inform you that we are getting Very Positive Response About ” Eleven Heights-3″.

For Contact and Information:

Sales Executive: Shehroz Waseem

Phone/Whatsapp: 0334 5290517 / 0307 6726273

Email: [email protected]

Address: 1st floor, Plaza 1, Acantilado Commercial, Phase 7, Bahria Town, Rawalpindi