New Year Celebration
New year celebration
Rs. 1,799/-per head
DATE/TIME: 31 Dec 18 — Timing 08 :00 PM – 1:00 am
Last Date for Registration 25 Dec, 18
Venue: Maantu Gul kitchen
Arts & Crafts Village near Pak-China friendship centre, Shakarparian Road, Islamabad,
SMS or Whats ap below details on the following mobile number
Jawad Ali– 03130585014
i) Names, Amount Paid proof, Date Of Payment
Shahid mehdi -0311-1953338
Engr Yawar Abbas – 0336-5258535
We will provide:
Sound system & Music
1-) Guns Not Allowed
2-) Personal Gaurds Not Allowed
3-) Drugs and Alcohal Stricly Prohibited
4-) Miss Behavour And abuse Language Not Allowed
*** Open for All
*** Female participants are encouraged to join.
*** Families are encouraged to join.
1: Send Your Registration Fee VIA
U Paisa or
Easy Paisa to
Jawad Ali-ID Card Number: 37401-5785140-3
Mobile Number: Jawad Ail- 0313-0585014
Transfer to Bank Account
Title: Yawar Abbas
Account Number: 0056-0095-008190-01-6
Bank Al Habib limited
Murree Road Branch, Rawalpindi
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Our Terms & Conditions are strictly followed and applied. We encourage you to read and agree with them carefully before booking a trip with us.
1. The members shall not be indulged in any act reflecting moral or character failing during the activities.
2. Using drugs or found party to drug sale or possession is strictly prohibited. If anyone finds or caught using any kind of drug will be expelled from the trip right away on the spot and the person will not be eligible for any kind of refund.
3.Use of violent behavior including altercation, insinuations of indecent kind, verbal and physical abuse and assault, aggravated behavior, or any other act amounting to unbecoming of member are strictly prohibited.
4. All members would give extra care for the local environmental care.Garbage (tins. Water bottles, wrappers, etc) shall be suitably disposed without polluting water sources.
5. The host reserves the right to cancel trip without prior notice for any reasons deemed appropriate by them. In such a case the registered participants will receive full refund.
6. During the trip, the itineraries may be affected by reasons beyond control of the hosts. In such situation, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
7. On steep ascends in mountainous areas, air-conditioned of the buses will be operational on on-off basis to keep the vehicles from overheating.
8. Every humanly possible care will be taken for the safety of members, still each venture can be fraught with endangers of unforeseen natural disasters like avalanches and crevasse falls or any other accidents and sometimes such disasters cannot be ruled out. In any such type of accident during the whole tour, the company, group leader and the tour organizers will not be held responsible in any form.
9. In case of theft, lost or damage to personal belongings during the duration of the trip, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
10. On adventure trek of this type, weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond the control of organizers can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the Leader and Guide will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group.
11. Cancellation Policy:
12. 24 HRS or less, 100% cancellation charges does apply.
13. 48 HRS or less, 100% cancellation charge does apply.
14. 3 days or more– 50% cancellation charge does apply.
15 7 days or more – 30% cancellation charge does apply.
In case of refund, Company will make refund within 6 working days.
Alpha Adventure is Independent and Private Organization. we do not have any link or agreement with any University or Institute.
.The Organizers reserves the right to use event photos for electronic/digital media.
The Organizers reserves the right to terminate/regret any participant due to indiscipline,
For Upcoming Events Plz Visit
Page of Alpha Adventure Club