3 Days Tour to Swat Kalam – Mahudand Lake
🗓 DURATION OF TOUR:
⏰ 3 Days, 2 Nights
departure on thursday night at 10 pm
Rs. 9,500/- per head (4 persons sharing a room)
Rs. 11,500/- per head [Total: 23,000] (2 persons sharing a room)
Pick Up Points:
Lahore: PSO Pump, Thokar Niaz Baig, Near Daewoo Bus Terminal
Islamabad/Rawalpindi: Daewoo Terminal, EME near NUST Univ
Under 3 years Children – Free of Charge (Lap or on folding seat if available)
3-8 years Children – Half Charges (folding seat)
8 plus years Children – Full Charges
📱 Contact For Booking
🗓 DAY 0
🚐 Departure from Lahore at 10 PM
👫 Joining Participants from Islamabad 4 AM
🗓 Day 01
🍴 Breakfast in Mingora
📷 Time for photography at Swat River
🚌 After Breakfast in Mingora travel to Kalam
🚌 Short stay in Bahrain
🏨 Check in Hotel
🍔🏨 Dinner and Night stay in Kalam
🗓 Day 02
🍴 Breakfast early morning in Kalam
🚌 Sightseeing and some rest
🚌 Visit Ushu Forest
🚌 Move to Mahodand Lake in Jeeps
— Trekking to saif ullah lake
🚌 Back to Kalam
– bonefore – BBQ – Musical night
🍔🏨 Dinner and Night stay
🗓 Day 03
🍴 early call for Breakfast
🚌 short stay at bahrain
🚌 Sightseeing on the way back
🚌 Journey back
🚌 Dinner at islamabad
🚌 Reach home at mid night
🔚 End of our services with satisfied clients 🙂
✅ SERVICES INCLUDED:
🔷 AC Private Transportation (Coaster Saloon / Hiace)
🔷 Jeep Expenses
🔷 Quality Hygienic Food (3 Breakfasts, 3 Dinners included) (Breakfast: Pratha, Omlette, Tea and Chanay if available; Dinner any Chicken Dish or Biryani etc on rotation basis)
🔷 BBQ & Bonfire
🔷 Fuel / Diesel / Toll Expenses
🔷 Hotel Accommodation (on sharing basis – 4 per room)
❌SERVICES NOT INCLUDED:
🚫 tickets of chairlife/ zipline
🚫 Boating expenses
🚫 Expenses of personal nature like cold drinks, tea, mineral water, Lunch etc
🚫 Any item not mentioned above
🏦 Registration Procedure:
💰 Deposit Rs.3,000. Deposit through bank counter/ Account to Account transfer/ Transfer through ATM of any bank in the following account
For Bank Transfer contact us for information :
📱For any details or queries Call, SMS/ Whatsapp: 0334 1211660 / 0317 6655493
👕 Things to Bring: 👜
👉 CNIC (Compulsory)
👉 Warm Clothes
👉 Jacket / Shawl
Note: Plan can be a little altered due to weather or political conditions.
[TERMS & CONDITIONS]
1. The members shall not indulge in any unethical activity (misbehavior with locals or other group members, use of abusive language, use of drugs etc) and may be terminated from tour without warning and will not be refunded any amount.
2. No illegal or prohibited items will be allowed during the trip. Weapons are not allowed.
3. On mountainous roads, AC of the vehicle will be on and off to keep the vehicle away from over-heating.
4. Trip Plan can be altered due to weather or political or any other reason deemed appropriate by us in the best interest of participants and organizers will not be held responsible for that.
5. We reserve the right to cancel the trip without prior notice for any reasons deemed appropriate by us and participants will receive full refund of the advance amount only.
6. Every humanly possible care will be taken for the safety of members, still each venture can be fraught with endangers of unforeseen natural disasters like avalanches and crevasse falls or any other accidents and sometimes such disasters cannot be ruled out. In any such type of accident during the whole tour, the company, group leader and the tour organizers will not be held responsible in any form.
7. In case of theft, lost or damage to personal belongings during the trip, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
8. Cancellation Policy:
a. 48 HRS or less, 100% cancellation charges of the advanced amount apply.
b. More than 48 HRS – 50% cancellation charges of the advanced amount apply.
c. 4 days or more – No cancellation charges.
d. No amount will be refunded if any person leaves the trip at any stage due to any reason.
9. Our trips are environment friendly and no damage to the environment will be tolerated.
10. Our trips are not insured though we exercise the utmost care & safety of all members. We will not be responsible in case of any incident(s) of unforeseen natural calamities like rock/mud sliding, avalanches, slipping/tripping, crevasse falls or any other accidents.
11. No conflict or violence, whether verbal or via action, is allowed during the trips. Respect different cultures, religions, code of practice, beliefs, and political & geographical affiliations. Non-compliance will be dealt with strictly.